|dombnexen||Date: Monday, 2018-11-26, 9:43 AM | Message # 1|
|Guide to patching Heroes WoW client with the latest update|
To install the current patch please close WoW if it's running and follow the instructions listed below -
1) Open your browser of choice and head to the Heros WoW Homepage
2) On the right side of the main page you will find "Downloads" - Click the downloads icon.
3) Download the latest patch (See top of this post for latest patch) - If you're on MAC, make sure you download the MAC version. If you're on Windows, make sure you download the Windows Version.
4) Proceed to your Heros WoW directory and find your "Data" folder and place the patch you just downloaded into your Data folder. (If a message pops up asking if you want to replace a file, click "Yes") - DO NOT PLACE THE PATCH IN YOUR enUS FOLDER
5) - Delete your "Cache" folder and open your Heros WoW Client.
Note - After you have completed stage 5 vendors might take a while to load item information, this is normal and you only need to wait a minute or two